Translate

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Unnecessary Post no. 1


Hi to all my (3) followers,

there happened something  that was kind of magic in the last 24 hours: the number of my followers tripled!!! (now I got 3 follower)
Maybe you don't care or whatever, but I am the happiest person on earth now and that is all just because of YOU. Thank you guys for all you did for me...(diesdas)...

Ok let's start seriously:

Did you recognize that my first port has no comments, my second post 1 and my third post 2 comments?? well, if not...I did (but only for YOU <3).
Don't you think that's kind of magic? I do... 0, 1, 2...I bet the next post is gonna have 3 comments!!!

Well, let's start seriously (this time we will really do):

I can tell you what I did the last day, but I won't. I know (you know too) that nobody cares about that. Anyway, what I told you was not a lie but it wasn't true?!

So, here's what I did in the last days:

visitting Niagara Falls
practicing some basketball
getting to know new people
...

As I said, you don't care. If you do care then write it in the comments below. Maybe I will read it..but I won't answer anyway (I think)(maybe I'll answer)(maybe not)

I know, this post is stupid and unnecessary, but, you know, it's 1pm and I have nothing to do right now so....


I'm out. Thanks to all my followers, f*ck you to all those f*cking haters of mine.
Until the the next time...











...Maybe, you know, who knows........??

4 comments:

  1. Lappen.. Egal, is wenigstens lustig

    Lenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jap is lustig aber mega unnötig :(
    i mean man do u wanna read like every post the same stuff ... well i don´t know bout u but me not !!
    so pls freddy care about ur blog and do it seriously !!
    then maybe one day u ll have more than 3 followers ...

    BUt u r reaally good in writin Sh** ;)
    I would have bought it :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha thx man :D I am just doing my thing right now. That's what I like to do, and just the things I like to do, I can do well. Maybe there will come a time, when I decide to do this blog right (there won't) and then you all (bieeeep) are happy, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete